One thing we love about working at Clarity is the great team we get to work with every day. Everyone works extremely hard but we always incorporate an element of fun into the office. From mouth-watering birthday feasts to lively staff drinks, there’s always something on the horizon bringing us together.
The Clarity values
“We promise to… build and maintain open, collaborative and supportive relationships amongst our team and with our clients.
Working together, we deliver outstanding customer service and provide a rewarding place to work.”
“We promise to… remain human in a digital world. Behind our technology, our people are the bloodline of our service.
We approach our clients’ challenges from a human perspective and harness technology to enhance the working lives of the people that keep our nation healthy.”
Data is power.
“We promise to… empower through crucial data and information; giving clients back control over their workforce and giving our team the best tools to enable them to deliver premium solutions and service to our clients.”
“We promise to… deliver market-leading workforce technology to the NHS & healthcare market.
We promote a culture of innovation which ensures our people and solutions are adaptable to the ever-changing healthcare industry.”
“We promise to… communicate openly and honestly with our clients and employees.
Trust and faith run through all of our relationships.”
Be part of the family
Apply for one of our vacancies…
Accountable to: Clarity Commercial Director
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:30pm)
Location: Old Bailey (Must be willing to travel to client site or other Clarity offices as and when required.)
Salary: Dependant on experience, plus annual performance related bonus
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Clarity Commercial Director (CCD) Partnership and Governance Manager (PGM) is to:-
1) Manage the ongoing subcontractor agency and 3rd party vendor relationships for Clarity and HCL staffing divisions.
2) Own and manage Clarity’s Data Protection Process.
3) Own and manage Clarity Compliance process
The purpose of the role is to lead on subcontractor and 3rd party vendor implementations and manage subcontractor relationships in line with the agreed subcontractor process for any master vendor, neutral vendor or managed service contract within the group of companies and to manage the compliance team for Clarity and ensure compliance checks for bank and agency workers are carried out to NHS standards.
The COM will own and manage our data protection policy and process and ensure our employees adhere to them.
Contract & compliance management
- Manage compliance officers for Clarity to ensure bank & agency compliance checks are carried out to framework standards. This includes having the correct processes in place to:
- Check GMC & Right work for bank workers pre-recruitment process
- Facilitate mandatory training of bank workers with the trust
- Ensure compliance checks are carried out in line with framework and NHS standards
- Work closely with the Trust and Clarity team to conduct audits of bank and agency workers
- Adhere to compliance processes and review periodically to ensure they’re still appropriate and fit for purpose
- Adhere to the bank & agency Framework agreements, service level agreements and contractual requirements.
- Assess potential subcontractors and confirm their understanding and commitment to the framework/contract/SLA and compliance standards including a clear understanding of safeguarding the public in their recruitment procedures (with support from Central Services).
- Lead the initial subcontractor / agreement negotiation in collaboration with the division, compliance, Legal and the contracts & tender team.
- Lead on the implementation of all subcontractor agreements ensuring the subcontractor process is adhered to and that all documentation is completed on time and in order.
- Build relationships with subcontractors and identify opportunities by division and by Group.
- Offer advice and support to the divisions with any operational issues, act as an escalation point to help solve operational issues.
- Escalate issues/complaints that arise by client and/with the subcontractor. Seeking advice from MS if serious incident raised in relation to the worker supplied, or other SME as applicable to the incident.
- Take an impartial view and reach a fair conclusion when there is a dispute or misunderstanding between the Client or Subcontractor, by effectively liaising with the client and internal departments at to resolve the situation.
- Provide feedback and management information by contract to the divisions on how their supply chain is performing. Look for ways for to improve our supply chain and fill rates.
- Monitor the ongoing quality of supply and provide guidance to the division and/ subcontractor if standards are not being met.
Audit & review
- Conduct regular performance review meetings with subcontractors, address any under performance and agree action plan. Address any issues they may have and resolve with the relevant division.
- Share subcontractor updates and subcontractor performance with the Trust and relevant division, hold review meetings with Trust project groups and relevant division where appropriate.
- Work closely with compliance to help facilitate and co-ordinate audits where appropriate.
- Review the results of the compliance audit with the division and / subcontractor, and deliver the audit result to subcontractor.
- Develop an improvement action plan (as appropriate).
- Supply audit information to the client with recommendations (in conjunction with the division account / client manager).
- Act as Data Protection Officer for Clarity (DPO)
- Own and manage Clarity’s adherence to the GDPR legislation. Including but not limited to Privacy Notices, Data Protection Policy, Asset Register & Risk Log
- Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities, providing advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Participate in monthly meetings with senior management to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- Maintain records of processing operations and ensure we address all queries from data subjects within legal time frames
- Write and update detailed guides on data protection policies
- Perform audits and determine whether we need to alter our procedures to comply with regulations
Training and configuration management (document control)
- Ensure continuity of process with subcontractors and divisions and be the subject matter experts for any alterations to the Subcontractor process or supporting documentation.
- Work closely with bids and tenders on contract submissions ensuring all method statements pertaining to the subcontractor process are currently documented.
- Work closely with the Clarity implementation team to ensure system training is delivered and technology is fully implemented and being used correctly by the subcontractor.
- Understands business strategy, drivers and priorities – understands the divisions/client, goals, strategy, drivers, plan and priorities.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the business needs and anticipates requirements beyond the current engagement to add value to their long term business.
- Demonstrates an understanding and maps the power relationships with subcontractors, develops and delivers action plans to actively manage stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Uses own understanding of business needs to manage subcontract/client and the division’s expectations effectively. Doesn’t over promise, always follows through on commitments and ensures no surprises. Uses confirmation and clarification techniques to manage expectations. Actively manages the perceptions of key stakeholders.
- Uses understanding of psychology of relationships, individuals and situations to plan and build long term mutually advantageous relationships with subcontractors.
- Managing personal impact – builds rapport and makes strong connections with individuals and groups. Identifies subcontractor style and preferences and ‘hot buttons’. Reads situations accurately and adapts own style appropriately. Invokes subcontractor confidence.
- Interpersonal Communication – presents information concisely and articulately. Listens actively and questions effectively. Accurately interprets verbal and non-verbal signals and responds accordingly. Crafts key messages and produces tailored concise and powerful written communications.
- Assertiveness / conflict resolution – uses a range of conflict resolution techniques to achieve own goals and strengthen subcontractor relationships. Challenges others effectively.
- Facilitating – adopts a facilitative style, guides dialogue to achieve shared objectives and ownership of outputs.
- Inviting and acting on feedback – actively seeks feedback on own performance and uses this to modify approach.
- Sales and negotiation experience.
- Conflict resolution experience.
Out of scope
- Managing the day to day running of the contract. Divisional consultants would manage the front line relationship with supplying agencies (subcontractors).
- Subcontractor audits would be conducted by the Central Services team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com today.
Job title: Clarity Project Manager
Reporting Line: Clarity Head of Implementation and Support
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Location: Old Bailey – London (Head Office) / On-site (Trusts) UK wide – essential
Salary: £ Competitive based on experience plus discretionary bonus (annual)
Summary of the role
Working in the implementation team, the role of the Clarity Project Manager is to take responsibility for the implementation, management and service delivery of the Clarity solution once contracts have been exchanged. The PM will undertake overall organisation of the Clarity product and delivery, be responsible for liaising with senior executives the client and agency suppliers. The purpose of the HCPM is to ensure the smooth implementation and on-going delivery of the 3rd party technology platform (in this instance, Skillstream).
The role will require at least 25-50% of time on-site during any implementation UK wide.
• Responsible for the project implementation, account management and product development of the Clarity technology.
• Manage the project implementation and account delivery team (implementation, training and support desk) and coach team members on your area of expertise.
• Take accountability for all elements of the project to ensure successful delivery, overseeing the project methodology, services and documentation is kept to a professional standard across the business.
• Gather and sign off requirements from the clients, creating process flows and providing specifications to the Clarity’s 3rd party technology provider to enhance the product offering.
• Undertake end to end user acceptance testing based on the Skillstream user stories and client requirements.
• Deliver all project requirements, within pre-defined project plan and timescale i.e. requirements definition, market reviews and technology solution and vendor recommendations backed up with sound understanding of the overall Clarity service solution.
• Track and record time and expenses of self and all team members working on a project under role holder’s management. Identify any potential over spend with overall project owner. As a result you will be required to be confident in building and influencing internal networks to gain support where needed.
• Identify, quantify and flag any risks and issues to success of projects to overall Project owners. For projects owned by the role holder, work with stakeholders to manage and mitigate risks and issues.
• Liaise with Clarity’s 3rd party technology provider to ensure the satisfactory delivery of the technology to clients.
• Be actively involved in product development – create, manage and report on the specification, design, testing and roll out of Clarity products created internally and / or by our 3rd party suppliers.
• Stay focused on the overall account management, holding all projects in sync and managing dependencies between areas, objectives, issues and risks among all work streams and team members – maintaining a high level view point and deep diving into details as needed.
• Create a weekly report summarising the progress of projects and update the team on the status of implementation, testing and delivery.
Support & service delivery team
• Where required help out on the day to day account service delivery team acting as support for holiday or sickness cover which will include the following:
o To act as first line support call resolution, resolving where possible all support calls that are within the capability of this role (training and development will be provided) and recording the resolution on the Managed Engine system
o To escalate unresolved support calls to another member of the Clarity support team
o To monitor open support calls in the Managed Engine system and ensure that other members of the Clarity support team update the status of their support calls
Clarity sales & marketing support
• Write concise and detailed work orders for Clarity’s technology provider that can be shared amongst the team as the set of deliverables for each project.
• Identify any opportunities for cross selling of wider scope or professional services within a client.
• Create innovative solutions that benefit the client and enhance’s brand / revenue.
• Contribute to bid activity by drafting bid response answers on low complexity bids as required and support the HCCM and be actively involved in winning tenders.
• Develop pre-sales materials to support HCCM i.e. client presentations and case study documents.
• Create in-help articles and videos that will increase the value of using Clarity and be used for prospective clients to generate interest in our product offering.
• Demonstrates the effective scoping and delivery of a complete project, including solution design, implementation planning, through to successful project execution and management. Measured by hitting project milestones, passing project quality gate criteria and go-live on time.
• Builds professional processes and documentation to enhance internal communication and provide visibility to the client on the delivery of their product.
• Understands client business strategy, drivers and priorities – understands the client’s vision, goals, strategy, drivers, plan and priorities. Can articulate the client’s formal and informal organisation.
• Sourcing and applying business intelligence – gathers relevant, accurate and timely information, interprets and applies this to gain insight into client challenges and identify potential sales opportunities.
• Uses specialist sector knowledge – has in-depth understanding of the dynamics of the healthcare and technology sector. Maintains awareness of industry trends, best practice, emerging innovations and competitive landscape.
• Demonstrate instances where the individual actions have directly resulted in one or more of the following measures:
– Reduce the cost to deliver a project (against forecast).
– Improved the quality of the technical implementation (resulting in reduced UAT errors) and reduced post go-live support requires
– Identified an opportunity to up sell a service / consulting assignment to a client.
Building client relationships
• Understands client needs – has a deep understanding of the clients’ business needs and anticipates clients’ requirements beyond the current engagement to add value to their long term business.
• Manages client expectations and perceptions – uses own understanding of client’s business needs to manage client expectations effectively. Doesn’t over promise, always follows through on commitments and ensures no surprises. Uses confirmation and clarification techniques to manage expectations. Actively manages the perceptions of key stakeholders in client accounts.
• Relationship building – uses understanding of psychology of relationships, individuals and situations to plan and build long term mutually advantageous relationships with clients
• Stakeholder mapping and management – understands and maps the power relationships in the client, develops and delivers action plans to actively manage stakeholders to achieve account objectives.
• Networking – actively networks colleagues inside and outside to build new relationships.
Engaging with clients
• Engagement planning – develops appropriate engagement strategies for client interactions. Plans for and rehearses difficult conversations and develops contingency plans.
• Managing personal impact – builds rapport and makes strong connections with individuals and groups. Identifies client’s style and preferences and ‘hot buttons’. Reads situations accurately and adapts own style appropriately. Invokes client confidence.
• Interpersonal Communication – presents information concisely and articulately. Listens actively and questions effectively. Accurately interprets verbal and non-verbal signals and responds accordingly. Crafts key messages and produces tailored concise and powerful written communications.
• Presenting – prepares and delivers highly effective client propositions and presentations that get the client’s attention
• Assertiveness / conflict resolution – uses a range of conflict resolution techniques to achieve own goals and strengthen client relationships. Challenges others effectively.
• Facilitating – adopts a facilitative style, guides dialogue to achieve shared objectives and ownership of outputs
• Inviting and acting on feedback – actively seeks feedback on own performance and uses this to modify approach