We are delighted to announce that Clarity’s parent company, HCL, has been awarded a place on all lots within the HealthTrust Europe (HTE) Total Workforce Solutions Framework Agreement. The NHSI-approved framework names HCL as an official supplier of the following workforce solutions to NHS Trusts nationwide:
- Temporary, fixed-term and permanent staff including med locums, GPs, nursing and care professionals, AHP and HSS professionals, and NMNC staff
- Rostering software – ClarityROSTER
- Demand management software
- Managed bank and collaborative bank services – ClaritySTAFFBANK
- Direct Engagement and associated services – ClarityAGENCY
HTE established this framework to support trusts in achieving greater control over the entire staffing process, from procurement through to pricing and supplier accountability. Trusts choosing to partner with us can benefit from having a single point of contact for all their workforce needs.
Stephen Burke, CEO at HCL, comments “Our placement on this framework is a testament to the hard work and dedication put in by the team to ensure our service offering is in adherence to national framework guidelines. Given the challenges many trusts face to further reduce agency spend and provide efficiency savings, we are confident the strategic support and practical solutions HCL and Clarity provide will be invaluable as we move into 2017.”